- George Gilchrist, Ph.D. National Science Foundation - "Hot, Dry and Anoxic: A Natural Selection of Climate Effects on Life"
- Mike Kinnison, Ph.D. University of Maine - "Eco-evolutionary Conservation Biology: Beyond Diversity for Diversity Sake"
- Rick Lankau, Ph.D. Illinois Natural History Survey - "Improving Restoration by Capitalizing on Evolutionary changes in an Invasive Species"
- Scott Carroll, Ph.D. UC Davis - "Anthropogenic Nature: Working with Contemporary Evolution"
- Sharon Strauss, Ph.D. University of California, Davis - "Introduction to Applied Evolution Environmental Biology"
- Andrew Hendry, Ph.D. McGill University - "An Introduction to Ecoevolutionary Dynamics"
- Andy Sih, Ph.D. UC Davis - "Evolution, Immediate Behavioral Responses and the Ability to Cope with Human-Induced Rapid Environmental Change"
- Ben Phillips, Ph.D. University of Sydney - "Evolution and the Rate of Range-Shift in Response of Climate Change"